Welcome! We are a mid-sized congregation located in McDonald, PA that exists to honor God by making more disciples for Jesus Christ. Our worship, service and outreach are all focused on helping others experience the love of God and the joy that comes from knowing him. We love what we do and the community of people that we are together. Our door is always open and we look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our fellowship.
Come out for MPC's Annual McFall Fest!
Saturday, October 12 from 11:00am - 4:00pm
Calvary & Trinity Centers
Good old-fashioned fun for the whole family!
Bake Sale & Food
Vendors n’ Crafters
Free Games for Children
Mums & Pumpkin Sales
Sandi’s Treasure Chest Resale Shop
(located at 202 W. Lincoln, across from BP)
Basket Auction & 50/50
Live Music & More……
All proceeds will go towards our mission & ministry work!
*Vendor Applications are available by clicking -->> 2019 Vendor Application
McDonald Presbyterian Church
119 Station Street, McDonald, PA 15057
Join us on November 22, 2019 at 7:00 pm for Echo Valley and bring a friend! Cost is $8 for adults. Children under 18 are free.
Echo Valley has been entertaining people of all ages since 2009 with their variety of traditional bluegrass, gospel, Celtic, and folk styles. With their unique blend of six sisters and one brother, this group impresses with their superb stage presence, musicianship, sibling harmonies, and multi-instrument talents.
Audiences are captivated with Elizabeth's fun-filled guitar playing and rich song arranging; Emily's award-winning fiddling; Isabelle's soulful mandolin picking; Olivia's multi-instrumental talents; Emmaline's fabulous bass slapping; Annamae's sweet soprano; and David's show-stopping vocals!
Our church family takes the great commandments of Jesus to heart as we seek to love the Lord our God with all of our hearts and to live that out by loving our neighbors as ourselves. Our church calendar is filled with mission projects and opportunities that everyone can get involved in. Learn more about them here.
Ten times a year our congregation publishes a newsletter that contains relevant information regarding special activities, Sunday School, Life Groups, Choir Schedules and more.
Download our latest newsletter by clicking here.
- We believe that life is lived best in the context of a Church family that loves Jesus.
- We believe that no one should be alone in this world and that we exist to serve and bless one another.
- We believe that salvation through Jesus Christ is the one and only way to truly know God and to be accepted by him.
- We believe that children should be taught the faith of Jesus Christ in a dynamic and fun setting so that they have every opportunity to thrive and be spiritually healthy throughout their lives.
- We believe that no person regardless of their circumstances has fallen so far from God that they cannot find peace with him.
- We believe in the evangelical and reformed doctrines of our denomination as expressed in the Essential Tenets of the ECO.
From our Sunday School Program that meets during the school year to numerous special events there is always something happening at MPC for our Children. We have reNEW Wednesday nights for Students in 5th grade and above and other special activities for our Junior and Senior High students. Little ones have nursery care on Sunday Mornings and Children's Church for kids age 4-third grade. We seek to invest heavily in the lives of our children and love seeing them develop into young men and women who love the Lord with all of their heart.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...