Welcome! We are a mid-sized congregation located in McDonald, PA that exists to honor God by making more disciples for Jesus Christ. Our worship, service and outreach are all focused on helping others experience the love of God and the joy that comes from knowing him. We love what we do and the community of people that we are together. Our door is always open and we look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our fellowship.
This summer we will held our 2018 VBS June 18-22 with a celebration service on Sunday, June 24th. It was an awesome week of the Summer with 100 plus kids learning about God's Word and having an amazing time.
This year our mission project was collecting for Operation Christmas Child. That's right, we started packing Christmas presents in June!
If you missed the fun don't worry there is always something going on at MPC!
Our church family takes the great commandments of Jesus to heart as we seek to love the Lord our God with all of our hearts and to live that out by loving our neighbors as ourselves. Our church calendar is filled with mission projects and opportunities that everyone can get involved in. Learn more about them here.
This summer we are living into who we are as a congregation by involving ourselves in a number of Ministry and Social events that will bind us together as a community and allow us to make a greater impact for Jesus. The 99 Days began just after Easter and continues up until our Worship in the Park Celebration on July 29th.
Each of our Community Life Groups will be hosting one or more fellowship events that are open to anyone who would like to attend. The full listing of all events can be found in the June edition of the Church Newsletter as well as under the Community Outreach tab on our website.
Also included in the 99 Days is: Vacation Bible School, Summer Bible Club/Subway reNEW, Summer Service Week and Worship in the Park.
Ten times a year our congregation publishes a newsletter that contains relevant information regarding special activities, Sunday School, Life Groups, Choir Schedules and more. Download our latest newsletter by clicking here.
- We believe that life is lived best in the context of a Church family that loves Jesus.
- We believe that no one should be alone in this world and that we exist to serve and bless one another.
- We believe that salvation through Jesus Christ is the one and only way to truly know God and to be accepted by him.
- We believe that children should be taught the faith of Jesus Christ in a dynamic and fun setting so that they have every opportunity to thrive and be spiritually healthy throughout their lives.
- We believe that no person regardless of their circumstances has fallen so far from God that they cannot find peace with him.
- We believe in the evangelical and reformed doctrines of our denomination as expressed in the Essential Tenets of the ECO.
From our Sunday School Program that meets during the school year to numerous special events there is always something happening at MPC for our Children. We have reNEW Wednesday nights for Students in 5th grade and above and other special activities for our Junior and Senior High students. Little ones have nursery care on Sunday Mornings and Children's Church for kids age 4-third grade. We seek to invest heavily in the lives of our children and love seeing them develop into young men and women who love the Lord with all of their heart.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...