Welcome! We are a mid-sized congregation located in McDonald, PA that exists to honor God by making more disciples for Jesus Christ. Our worship, service and outreach are all focused on helping others experience the love of God and the joy that comes from knowing him. We love what we do and the community of people that we are together. Our door is always open and we look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our fellowship.
Join us on Sundays as we are inspired by the Psalms in our current series that points us to Jesus and his Resurrection.
Attend with us at 10:45a.m. in Calvary Center or from wherever you are at: www.facebook.com/mcdonaldpres
Come and Celebrate all the goodness of the Lord Jesus who is full of grace and mercy!
Come out for MPC's Annual McFall Fest!
Saturday, October 9 from 11:00am - 4:00pm
Calvary & Trinity Centers
Good old-fashioned fun for the whole family!
Bake Sale & Food
Vendors n’ Crafters
Free Games for Children
Mums & Pumpkin Sales
Sandi’s Treasure Chest Resale Shop (located at 202 W. Lincoln, across from BP)
Basket Raffle & More……
All proceeds will go towards our mission & ministry work!
McDonald Presbyterian Church
119 Station Street, McDonald, PA 15057
NO WORRIES if you can't make it to our church-wide packing party on Sunday, November 14 at 9:00am in Calvary Fellowship Hall. Build a box online, right here, and your gift(s) will be added to McDonald Presbyterian's shoebox total. Just click the image above to get started!
Our goal this year is 750 boxes - anyway we can get them :) Thank you for helping us share the Good News of Jesus Christ by packing shoeboxes with Operation Christmas Child!
Ten times a year our congregation publishes a newsletter that contains relevant information regarding special activities, Sunday School, Life Groups, Choir Schedules and more.
Download our latest newsletter by clicking below.
- We believe that life is lived best in the context of a Church family that loves Jesus.
- We believe that no one should be alone in this world and that we exist to serve and bless one another.
- We believe that salvation through Jesus Christ is the one and only way to truly know God and to be accepted by him.
- We believe that children should be taught the faith of Jesus Christ in a dynamic and fun setting so that they have every opportunity to thrive and be spiritually healthy throughout their lives.
- We believe that no person regardless of their circumstances has fallen so far from God that they cannot find peace with him.
- We believe in the evangelical and reformed doctrines of our denomination as expressed in the Essential Tenets of the ECO.
From our Sunday School Program that meets during the school year to numerous special events there is always something happening at MPC for our Children. We have reNEW Wednesday nights for Students in 5th grade and above and other special activities for our Junior and Senior High students. Little ones have nursery care on Sunday Mornings and Children's Church for kids age 4-third grade. We seek to invest heavily in the lives of our children and love seeing them develop into young men and women who love the Lord with all of their heart.
Our church family takes the great commandments of Jesus to heart as we seek to love the Lord our God with all of our hearts and to live that out by loving our neighbors as ourselves. Our church calendar is filled with mission projects and opportunities that everyone can get involved in. Learn more about them here.